Keeping your Employees
There are many reasons why you may not be retaining your staff, they include:
- You are recruiting the wrong people
- Your managers are not managing well
- New starters find the job isn’t what they expected
- Employees feel they are not told what is going on and don’t have a voice
- Employees don’t understand the goals of the company and where their role fits in
- Employees don’t feel part of a community
- Employees feel their jobs are not important
- You don’t pay enough
- Employees feel unsupported and stressed
- Employees feel they are not valued
- Employees don’t trust managers or colleagues
- Employees feel they spend too much time doing things they don’t enjoy
I can help you look at what might be going on in your organisation and put it right.
Contact me at [email protected] or call 07537 865 865.