ForHR have extensive experience of supporting line managers through disciplinary and grievance investigations.
There are some good reasons for asking for support:
- they are very time-consuming, especially an investigation involving a number of witnesses
- not everyone can do a good investigation – it requires logic and objectivity
- you might end up in the Employment Tribunal – are you confident you will have done all of this well?
- ForHR can help you do what is necessary, in the way that least disrupts your business
- consultants are very experienced and will not take longer than necessary to get this done.
- Rosie is a member of the Employment Tribunal panels, so she regularly sees what the Tribunals are looking for with regard to disciplinaries, grievances and investigations.
Contact me at [email protected] or 07537 865 865
Of course, you can choose to handle these yourselves – and ACAS have some very useful documents including:
and here is a useful template for an investigation report.